Jacquelyn D. McAnelly, Associate at Cersonsky, Rosen & Garcia, P.C., is wrapping up serving on the Houston Bar Association’s Habitat for Humanity Committee for 2015-2016. The HBA’s partnership with the Houston Habitat for Humanity has resulted in building 19 houses for 79 Houstonians, 52 of which were children. The HBA raised $75,000 in funds for the house and then, over an 8-week period, rallied volunteers in the legal community and friends to help on construction of the house. Jacquelyn D. McAnelly served as build captain for the first weekend of construction with the HBA, and volunteered with other Houston area lawyers putting up siding on the last weekend.
- CRG Hires Cynthia Adjain as a Summer Clerk for the MOILP Program for Summer 2017
- CRG Attorney, Marianne G. Robak, Participates in International Women’s Day Panel with Josh Levs and Gloria Feldt
- Fraudulent Transfers Series: When Fraudulently Transferred Funds End Up in a “Homestead”
- Fraudulent Transfers Series: Obtaining an Injunction To Stop Further Transfers During Litigation
- Fraudulent Transfers Series: Who Is A “Creditor” Under the Fraudulent Transfer Act?