On March 8, 2017, International Women’s Day, our Senior Associate, Marianne G. Robak attended the 2017 HERWorld Energy Forum where she was on a panel with Josh Levs, former CNN news correspondent and author of All In, where they discussed women in leadership and gender parity in the workplace. The panel moderator was Gloria Feldt, founder of Take the Lead Women and author of No Excuses: Nine Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power.
- CRG Hires Cynthia Adjain as a Summer Clerk for the MOILP Program for Summer 2017
- CRG Attorney, Marianne G. Robak, Participates in International Women’s Day Panel with Josh Levs and Gloria Feldt
- Fraudulent Transfers Series: When Fraudulently Transferred Funds End Up in a “Homestead”
- Fraudulent Transfers Series: Obtaining an Injunction To Stop Further Transfers During Litigation
- Fraudulent Transfers Series: Who Is A “Creditor” Under the Fraudulent Transfer Act?