We are a boutique commercial and business litigation firm located in Houston, Texas. Our diverse attorneys have many years of combined experience in business disputes, collections, corporate and employment law. Our clients include individuals, government and corporate entities and international companies. The firm prides itself in offering practical, responsive and comprehensive representation throughout the State of Texas.
For simple and complex commercial and business matters, CRG assists individuals and business entities before all state and federal courts throughout the State of Texas.
Representing employers, CRG’s attorneys have defended numerous EEOC actions, FLSA actions, drafted employment contracts, non-compete agreements, trade secret and confidentiality/ nondisclosure agreements.
For over 30 years, the attorneys of CRG have assisted clients in collecting consumer and commercial debts, with emphasis on FDCPA compliance and business debt recovery. The firm has extensive experience with a broad range of collection procedures and remedies.
With over 30 years’ experience representing banks, credit unions, federal agencies and debt recovery entities, CRG’s attorneys understand financial institution agreements, laws and regulatory requirements.
From entity formation to employment contracts, CRG’s attorneys have over 30 years’ experience in assisting clients with corporate governance, document review and document preparation.
CRG’s attorneys have experience handling cases from inception through appeal, filing briefs and arguing before the Texas Courts of Appeal and the United States Court of Appeal for the Fifth Circuit.
- Bank loses its $7.6 million lien due to ineffective financing statement – Lexology
- CRG Hires Ramille Law as a Summer Clerk for the MOILP Program for Summer 2018
- CRG Hires Erika Bustamante as a Summer Clerk for the MOILP Program for Summer 2018
- CRG Hires Cynthia Adjain as a Summer Clerk for the MOILP Program for Summer 2017
- CRG Attorney, Marianne G. Robak, Participates in International Women’s Day Panel with Josh Levs and Gloria Feldt